Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WARNING to Ninja Saga Players!


Warning?! or should I say this is a reminder.

Do not be fooled by those websites, facebook pages..etc. promising you that you will have unlimited tokens, premium account, free working cheats or any other related stuff that is to good to be true. Think of it! Why would anyone give it for free? What's the catch? They will just redirect you to other page of the site that has a "fill up survey" or "fill up offer" and or before even filling up you just have to share or post to another page of website. They just want to have massive traffic to their site and earn from you!

Why do I know all of this? Because I am a professional Black Hatter but I do not do such kind of newbie stuff to earn. I do  legit and professional web advertising. If you don't want to listen then just leave this page and never return with your dumb head! You're pissing me off. And don't ever call yourself a ninja either. You are weak! 

Haha! Sorry guys, I just don't want you to be fooled. If you are a ninja then you must have known or learned the basics.There are other websites that give free cheats. Search on some forums and you will find some and updated. I won't give you list, that's spoon feeding. You're a ninja remember. Find it!


No comments:

Post a Comment